It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 2013 RCL Champions League - Would you like to compete?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

I realize nobody probably wants to think about the 2013 season now, but if any of the 2012 RCL league winners are interested in playing in a 2013 RCL Champions League, I will be commishing one next year. Shoot me an email (takecareofyourshoes@gmail.com) telling me you are interested as well as which league you played in this year, and you will go on a list and I will contact the first 11 people who email me next year when RCL signup time arrives. If someone doesn’t reply fairly quickly, I will move on down the list until we have 12 confirmed participants. Should be competitive, and that’s the bottom line for me. So let me know if you are interested.

Post subject: Re: 2013 RCL Champions League - Would you like to compete?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

There is still a spot left in this league, and I am also keeping a reserve list because inevitably 1 or 2 managers who are interested in October, won't be able to play for whatever reason come April. So there is still room to get into this league.

As added incentive, for those that like a challenge, the winner of this year's RCL Experts league Ryan Carey has already signed up for this league. The goal of the league is to find 12 managers who compete from day 1 through day 162, no matter what position they hold in the standings.

If that sounds good to you, shoot me an email at the above-listed address and you will be added to the list.

Eric
RIV

Post subject: Re: 2013 RCL Champions League - Would you like to compete?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Still looking for a few 2012 RCL league winners to participate in what should be a very challenging league. Shoot me an email or a PM, or just reply here.