At last an Original Recipe standings update

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

At last an Original Recipe standings update

Postby Steve » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Apologies for the slackness, here it is. No pithy commentary, except to say that your correspondent has obviously been dogged by unbelievably bad luck since Opening Day.
Attachments
rcl_080611.GIF
rcl_080611.GIF (70.92 KiB) Viewed 386 times
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: At last an Original Recipe standings update

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Look at AL going to town in two leagues.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

It is time for another update, isn't it?
Attachments
rcl_270611.GIF
rcl_270611.GIF (71.4 KiB) Viewed 340 times
This IS my f**king outlet!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 am

Nice run! Wouldn't have thought it was possible.

My Toronto Bautistas also took Longoria with the 4th pick and Kershaw in the 4th round, but that's where the similarities end!

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

Wow, look at the Kiwis.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”