It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Commissioner's Message
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm 

I'm the commissioner! Bow down before me!

My job is to cut and paste the standings into a spread sheet. Don't act like anybody could do it!

I will update the standings every Monday morning. I don't know how you will sleep Sunday night, but that's not my problem. I will also update the team stats. You can compare your team to every other team here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An3I_TiueBsydDAwTk4zSUQ5ZjI2Wks0c3dpcUZ6NVE&hl=en&authkey=CIms5dED

We are already 25% done 2011 (of course, if you're already thinking about next season, then we're ONLY 25% done), so maybe it's time to get serious.

A few notes from the 1st quarter:

>> The Champaign Enema Bandits (Partially Torn RCL) have a perfect 60 points from their hitters.
>> There have been 72 trades involving 230 players. One league (ECFBL ) has made 20 (28%) of those trades.
>> Only 1 league did not draft Pujols #1. Tennessee Moonshine in RCL 6 drafted Miggy #1.

Congrats to Pesky Pole Dancers (Trippin' Baseballs) as they continue to lead the pack, scoring 56 points from the hitting categories. They had the 7th pick overall, and started their draft with Ryan Braun, Mark Teixeira, and Jose Bautista. They have made only 7 moves, so I'm guessing they had a pretty good draft.

Good luck, and remember, all fines I collect go to the year end bash at Grey's house (not his real house of course).

Standings page: http://razzball.com/2011-fantasy-razzball-master-standings/

Last edited by VinWins on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Commissioner's Message
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

These are awesome, Vin! I've been doing something similar in my 12-team league for the past couple of years where every Sunday I do weekly leaders and detail who led what category every week and assign a 'manager of the week' title, along with random notes from the league and baseball in general.

It's amazing to see someone do it from a pool of 200+ managers! Great, great job. Please don't stop these!

Post subject: Re: Commissioner's Message
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 pm 

Thanks, Eddy. Glad you & Grey are enjoying them. Hopefully others are too.

I will certainly try to keep them coming.