It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dynasty League (recruiting owners)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 am 

Gents,

I've created a 20 team dynasty league with some old school hooks to it - for fun. The draft is tomorrow, Wednesday, March 31 at 9:45 pm ET. Please take a look at my notes here and let me know. Also, for what it's worth, I was LM of the top-ranked RCL league last year. I plan to make sure this league stays active by replacing dormant owners when necessary.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... eId=210466

Some details:

1. Owners can pick a team and must (before the draft) choose five players from that team. Note: One player must be a prospect who - this is critical - has not appeared in an ML game.

2. As a dynasty league, we'll keep the bulk of our roster - 20 players. You must keep four from the team you've chosen - and before the next draft you will be able to select one prospect from the team you've chosen - who has not appeared in an ML game.

Note: If, for example, you are the Atlanta Braves and you make trades during the season and end up with fewer than five Braves, you must find a way to get back to owning four Braves before the next draft.

Note II: During the season, you must always own a minimum of three from your team.

3. Divisions are set up like the days of my youth. Here are the teams available as of now (see below). There can be five teams from the divisions listed.

4. Draft, 60 seconds per pick. After 12 rounds I will adjust this to 45 seconds per pick.

5. Draft, the order will be set based on last year's actual Win total. If you select the Yankees, because they won the most games, you get the 20th pick of our draft, etc.

American League East: Orioles, Brewers, Red Sox, Tigers, Indians, Blue Jays

AL West: Royals, Athletics, Twins, Rangers, White Sox, "California Angels", Mariners

NL East: Phillies, Pirates, Cardinals, Cubs, "Montreal Expos" (Yes, for fun, anyone choosing the Nationals will use this team name)

NL West: Astros, Dodgers, Braves, Giants, Padres

Thanks all. Let me know right away.

- d

Post subject: Re: Dynasty League (recruiting owners)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 am 

how do I join? and what does dtd mean in red by a player's name?