Harden's Value

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?

Harden's Value

Postby bsa » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:11 am

I just don't think Harden will be getting me through the season and I like his K numbers right now so that tells me to move him. Who or what could I expect for him in a trade?

Re: Harden's Value

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14 am

I think Harden's the type of player that could potentially get you more value on your team than in any trade. You'll be hard-pressed to get fair value.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Frank Rizzo

Re: Harden's Value

Postby Frank Rizzo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:19 am

Harden's a definite Hold.

I've been talking a bit to the Harden owner about a trade and I raise the injury issue in our discussions constantly which obviously keeps Harden's value in check. Unless you've got a real gambler in your league, you won't get the value you'd like.
Yahoo 10 Team H2H, 5 x 5, Outfielders position specific. Keep 1.
C - Yasmani Grandal LAD - C,1B
1B - Chris Davis Bal - 1B,3B
2B - Kolten Wong StL - 2B
3B - Nolan Arenado Col - 3B
SS - Miguel Sano Min - 3B,SS
LF - Bryce Harper Was - LF,CF,RF
CF - Mike Trout LAA - CF
RF - Carlos González Col - LF,RF
Util - Hunter Pence SF - RF

SP - Corey Kluber Cle - SP
SP - Gerrit Cole Pit - SP
SP - Hisashi Iwakuma Sea - SP