Keeper trade

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Keeper trade

Postby Steve » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:36 am

My S Drew ($15) and Cain ($10) for his Rollins ($38) and Markakis ($13)?

My pitching would still be:
Beckett ($23)
Peavy ($28)
Scherzer ($9)
Harang ($3)
Wolf (pickup)
Ervin ($5)

and I have a bit of an IP problem.

Would add to my OF logjam, though - Grandy, Victorino, Abreu, Rios (these four start) Vlad, Hart (these guys benched).
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: Keeper trade

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 am

Steve wrote:My S Drew ($15) and Cain ($10) for his Rollins ($38) and Markakis ($13)?

My pitching would still be:
Beckett ($23)
Peavy ($28)
Scherzer ($9)
Harang ($3)
Wolf (pickup)
Ervin ($5)

and I have a bit of an IP problem.

Would add to my OF logjam, though - Grandy, Victorino, Abreu, Rios (these four start) Vlad, Hart (these guys benched).

Then you're benching Abreu? Hmm... I like the trade for you, but you need to move some of these outfielders. Trade 'em for a closer if need be.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:00 pm

With the Peavy news can I afford to do this?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Eh, I'd hold off now.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 pm

How you feeling about the Wolfman in Texas?

Also - J-Zimm in Tampa?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm not crazy about either of them. I'm going with Braden against the Dodgers/Padres this week.
Grey Albright

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks. Zimm would be a pickup in my H2H. Think he Ks a few down there?

This Peavy thing is a bitch. My RCL pitching feels pretty screwed right now.

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:16 am

I wouldn't trust Zimm vs. the Rays. re: Peavy -- I know, gotta make due though.
Grey Albright

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Possible blog post? What you can do when your No.1 starter goes down?

Apart from quit sniveling and act like a man of course.

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Oh, no. Crying is exactly what I've been doing for the last day.
Grey Albright

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”