It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Enough for Fielder
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm 

In a keeper league where you can only keep players taken out of the fourth round, I was offered Andre either and Derek Lowe (both keeper eligible) for Prince Fielder (not keeper eligible). I need another solid keeper (Either) and my lineup can take the hit of losing Fielder, so do you think I should accept or ask for McClouth or Adam Jones (both keeper eligible) instead of Either.

My team:
C- Ramon Hernandez
1B- Miguel Cabrera (NK)
2B- Chase Utley (NK)
3B- Pedro Feliz
SS- Rafael Furcal
2B/SS- Yunel Escobar
1B/3B - Prince Fielder (NK)
OFx5- Carlos Lee (NK), Shane Victorino, Corey Hart, Shin-Soo Choo, Hideki Matsui
UTIL- Kendry Morales
Bench- Manny Ramirez (NK), Matt Joyce
DL- Aramis Ramirez (NK), Ryan Doumit, Asdrubal Cabrera

SP- CC Sabathia (NK), Josh Beckett, Javier Vazquez, Johnny Cueto, Jered Weaver, Jeremy Guthrie, David Price, Bronson Arroyo, Rich Hill,
RP- Francisco Cordero, Heath Bell, LaTroy Hawkins, JP Howell, Ryan Madson

Post subject: Re: Enough for Fielder
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 pm 

ProjectBadass wrote:
In a keeper league where you can only keep players taken out of the fourth round, I was offered Andre either and Derek Lowe (both keeper eligible) for Prince Fielder (not keeper eligible). I need another solid keeper (Either) and my lineup can take the hit of losing Fielder, so do you think I should accept or ask for McClouth or Adam Jones (both keeper eligible) instead of Either.

My team:
C- Ramon Hernandez
1B- Miguel Cabrera (NK)
2B- Chase Utley (NK)
3B- Pedro Feliz
SS- Rafael Furcal
2B/SS- Yunel Escobar
1B/3B - Prince Fielder (NK)
OFx5- Carlos Lee (NK), Shane Victorino, Corey Hart, Shin-Soo Choo, Hideki Matsui
UTIL- Kendry Morales
Bench- Manny Ramirez (NK), Matt Joyce
DL- Aramis Ramirez (NK), Ryan Doumit, Asdrubal Cabrera

SP- CC Sabathia (NK), Josh Beckett, Javier Vazquez, Johnny Cueto, Jered Weaver, Jeremy Guthrie, David Price, Bronson Arroyo, Rich Hill,
RP- Francisco Cordero, Heath Bell, LaTroy Hawkins, JP Howell, Ryan Madson

I'd ask for McLouth or Jones.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 pm 

What do you think about this trade? I send Fielder and get Chris Davis, Meche, and Kershaw for Fielder? It will give we 4 really nice keepers (Davis, Victorino, Kershaw, and Price)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:44 pm 

I think you can do better.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:21 am 

How about if I add in Brandon Phillips and Choo and Furcal?
I give: Fielder (NK), Choo, Escobar
I get: Brandon Phillips (NK), Chris Davis, Meche, and Kershaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 am 

I also have a another proposal:
I get: Andre Either, Harang, and Lowe
I give: Fielder, Choo

McLouth and Adam Jones, are pretty much untouchable on this guys team, so I can only get either in return.

I think if I take out choo, it would be a good deal for me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 am 

I don't mind the Phillips deal, it's not great though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 am 

In the Phillips deal, do you think it would be better if I replaced Choo with Matsui?

Also, what do you think of the Either deal?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 am 

The Ethier deal was just bad. The deal with Matsui instead of Choo.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 pm 

Would you do Fielder (NK), Escobar (K) for Chris Davis (K), Gil Meche (K), and Brandon Phillips(NK)?

I need stolen bases, run, and SP and can spare RBI.