Well 1, 2, and 5 have been rejected. Probably the most offending counters I got in return.. I almost puked, twice.
Howard/Soriano for Wright/Joyce
Soriano/Sizemore/Votto for Wright/Joyce/David Murphy
I'll wait on #6 before I try anything else.
On to something else.. I have 3 closers and 1 holds guy. I want to turn that into 2 saves guys and 2 holds guys. So I was thinking of offering 2 of my closers for 1. The only possibility of this working is for me to offer Street/Valverde for Rivera. However, I don't think this is a good idea for me since Street and Valverde should produce great peripherals such as WHIP and Ks. Any advice? Which combo is best...
1. Offer Valverde/Street for Rivera and roll 2 holds and 2 saves guys if accepted
2. Drop Hawkins when Valverde returns and roll with 3 saves guys and 6 starters (Happ in RP slot) which could increase my chance at winning Ks and Ws
3. Keep everyone, roll with 3 closers and 1 holds guy and hope to squeeze out at least a draw every week (I could add/drop RP every day hoping they pitch. I could just look at their recent pitch history to try and predict if they will pitch the next day - difficult but could pay off!)
1. That trade wouldn't work, but you can try. I'd think more like Lidge/Valverde, which I wouldn't advise.
2. Sure, but what until Valverde is clearly healthy.