Trading Sizemore?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Trading Sizemore?

Postby Vince » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Grey, I think I could get Carlos Lee for my injured Sizemore. Lee's owner loves Sizemore. Are you worried that Sizemore will miss more that 2 weeks? If he misses only 2 weeks I'd prefer to keep him and not trade him for Lee, but if I wait too much and we learn that he'll need surgery then I won't be able to get Lee for him... What would you do?
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

User avatar
Grey
Posts: 33722
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Vince wrote:Grey, I think I could get Carlos Lee for my injured Sizemore. Lee's owner loves Sizemore. Are you worried that Sizemore will miss more that 2 weeks? If he misses only 2 weeks I'd prefer to keep him and not trade him for Lee, but if I wait too much and we learn that he'll need surgery then I won't be able to get Lee for him... What would you do?


I'd take Lee.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Vince » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Grey wrote:
Vince wrote:Grey, I think I could get Carlos Lee for my injured Sizemore. Lee's owner loves Sizemore. Are you worried that Sizemore will miss more that 2 weeks? If he misses only 2 weeks I'd prefer to keep him and not trade him for Lee, but if I wait too much and we learn that he'll need surgery then I won't be able to get Lee for him... What would you do?


I'd take Lee.

Thanks. I'll see if he'll go for that swap.

If it doesn't work, would you give Sizemore if you could get Markakis, Bay, Kemp, Granderson, Holliday or BJ Upton in return? In what order would you rank them?
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

User avatar
Grey
Posts: 33722
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Vince wrote:
Grey wrote:
Vince wrote:Grey, I think I could get Carlos Lee for my injured Sizemore. Lee's owner loves Sizemore. Are you worried that Sizemore will miss more that 2 weeks? If he misses only 2 weeks I'd prefer to keep him and not trade him for Lee, but if I wait too much and we learn that he'll need surgery then I won't be able to get Lee for him... What would you do?


I'd take Lee.

Thanks. I'll see if he'll go for that swap.

If it doesn't work, would you give Sizemore if you could get Markakis, Bay, Kemp, Granderson, Holliday or BJ Upton in return? In what order would you rank them?


I'd give Sizemore for any of them... Kemp, Markakis, Bay, Holliday, Grandy, Upton, in that order.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Vince » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:03 am

Thanks

I guess you'd take Soriano before Kemp if you can?
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

User avatar
Grey
Posts: 33722
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:29 am

Vince wrote:Thanks

I guess you'd take Soriano before Kemp if you can?


I would.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Trading Sizemore?

Postby Vince » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Thanks
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez


Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest