Looking Ahead

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?

Looking Ahead

Postby HipHip » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

I have a decent chance of sneaking into the playoffs in the 5 or 6 seed, but it may not be worth it due to the top heavy league I'm in. Top 4 teams are pretty dominant and I'm just looking ahead to the future.

Kinsler and Frazier

Kipnis and Seager

Like for like trade, but I'm buying 7 years at 2nd base taking on Kipnis and while I know Frazier can get hot (big fan of his), hes just a lot of risk to take on now. He has potential in Cincy, just doesnt see to be living up to it. Not sold on Seager either which is holding me back from doing the trade.

12 team mixed keeper league so I'd also be saving a top draft pick by dealing Kinsler for Kipnis.

Thoughts? Should I look to deal Kinsler elsewhere for something else? I feel like I have a decent base of young guys build up, but I'd like to add to that. Team is in the signature.
12 team mixed H2H league. 4th season of keepers. Points- R, HR, RBI, NSB, K, SLG, OPS... W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, QS

Tenative Team:

C- Travis D'Arnaud
3b- Nick Castellanos
OF- Rusney Castillo
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- George Springer

SP- Kluber, Gio, Iwakuma, Paxton, Bauer, Gausman, Yordano, Syndeggard
RP- Chapman

Re: Looking Ahead

Postby bsanders06 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 am

i would do that trade for sure bc id rather have the consistency of seager than the long cold streaks of frazier.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”