It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tejada
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 am 

Grey, I know that you are probably going to cover this on Friday in your add/drop, but I was wondering who are some of the realistic trades I could make to get rid of Tejada. I love the AVG and H, but it won't be for long, plus I have Tulo as one of my keepers. I feel like my weakness if my 4th OF spot and UT, so my availability is pretty good. I'm looking to get a solid keeper. I know that there is no way that this will happen again, but last year I traded Chipper+Hudson for David Wright. I'd also like to move Cain because I won't be keeping him at the end of the year.

Big League Chew Roster
C – Posada
1B – Davis
2B – Cano
3B – Wright
SS – Tejada
OF – Markakis
OF – Pence
OF – J. Upton
OF – Matsui
UT – Konerko
BN – Tulo (SS)
BN – Winn - OF
BN – Joyce - OF

SP – Santana
SP – Billingsly
SP – Lackey
RP – Papelbon
RP – Cordero
RP – Gonzalez
P – Cain
P – Young
P – Weaver
BN – CJ Wilson
BN – Wolf
DL – Koji
BN – Uehara

C – Mauer
1B – Fielder
2B - Scooter Gennett
3B – Sandoval
SS - H. Ramirez
OF (4) – J. Upton, Adam Jones, D. Fowler, Avisail Garcia
UT - A. Gonzalez
BN - Andrus, Chris Carter, Kelly Johnson

SP (3) – Hamels, Cingrani, Tanaka
RP (3) - Holland, Rosenthal, Frieri
P (3) - Peralta, Kintzler, Cain
BN - Porcello, Josh Johnson, Smyly, Martin Perez, Wily Peralta

Post subject: Re: Tejada
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 am 

Big League Chew wrote:
Grey, I know that you are probably going to cover this on Friday in your add/drop, but I was wondering who are some of the realistic trades I could make to get rid of Tejada. I love the AVG and H, but it won't be for long, plus I have Tulo as one of my keepers. I feel like my weakness if my 4th OF spot and UT, so my availability is pretty good. I'm looking to get a solid keeper. I know that there is no way that this will happen again, but last year I traded Chipper+Hudson for David Wright. I'd also like to move Cain because I won't be keeping him at the end of the year.

Big League Chew Roster
C – Posada
1B – Davis
2B – Cano
3B – Wright
SS – Tejada
OF – Markakis
OF – Pence
OF – J. Upton
OF – Matsui
UT – Konerko
BN – Tulo (SS)
BN – Winn - OF
BN – Joyce - OF

SP – Santana
SP – Billingsly
SP – Lackey
RP – Papelbon
RP – Cordero
RP – Gonzalez
P – Cain
P – Young
P – Weaver
BN – CJ Wilson
BN – Wolf
DL – Koji
BN – Uehara

Tejada and Cain for Victorino, Cruz, Dunn or Ludwick, in that order. Try for one of those.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 am 

I offered for Victorino and he said that he would do it. Should I squeeze the trigger right now? Just double checking. Well Victorino is a keeper and Cain and Tejada are not. Just wanted a little comfort to hit the button before I did. Thanks for the help.

C – Mauer
1B – Fielder
2B - Scooter Gennett
3B – Sandoval
SS - H. Ramirez
UT - A. Gonzalez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 am 

I'd want Victorino.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:22 pm 

Do you think that he's hurt? I saw a note beside his name that he may have a hip problem. Didn't want to get him then he go to the DL immediately. What would you do?

C – Mauer
1B – Fielder
2B - Scooter Gennett
3B – Sandoval
SS - H. Ramirez
UT - A. Gonzalez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm 

Hold off until the injury is diagnosed...