Do I love Shelby too much??

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
morecowbell

Do I love Shelby too much??

Postby morecowbell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Basic trade: I get Miller. I give up A-ram and Segura to get him. I have my team listed below, except I recently acquired Segura for pretty cheap.

Am I paying too much? K/9 is pretty valuable in my league and Miller could be a 9th round keeper in my league!

bsanders06

Re: Do I love Shelby too much??

Postby bsanders06 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

I think id stay put with segura.. pitchers are a lot easier to come by than good hitters.. and u can always play matchups with pitchers.. what u give for segura?? Just curious

morecowbell

Postby morecowbell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I gave Homer Bailey to get him...

I agree though, just wanna get a sanity-check. Guess I'll hold him and hope someone like Santiago can drop his era!

carp

Postby carp » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:26 am

Would you have given ARam and Bailey for Miller? Depends on how valuable ARam is in your league, but I think Bailey is a very good starter ROS as well. I'd hold with Segura, though Miller is great too, and I'd think the one for one is fair enough if anything.

Kingofhiscastle

Postby Kingofhiscastle » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 pm

If you can heads up segura for shelby I'd do it only cuz I'm a die hard cards fan. Well I'd have to have another SS option also but its def not a 2-1 that's a heads up trade. He's like 4-5 on the player rater and miller is like 12th so he's actually trying to steal if he's asking you throw another player in. Just saw u have hardy too..I'd try it especially if you can keep

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”