first off, i'm just gonna say that i'm attempting to take apply some of mighty grey's teachings here.
1. if this isn't a 5 OF, 2 Catcher league you have too many of those.
2. If this isn't a keeper league you likely don't need really good prospects (profar,myers) who don't currently have starting jobs nearly as much as you probably need either more good RP's (should likely be closers left in 10 team leagues maybe only DET knucklebangers, or Veras/Parnell/Marmol, maybe even Cishek, but still. Especially since you have so many 2B and OF'ers.
3. If this is keeper, it may be smart to hold those 2, as they are both top 10 hitting prospects; but if keeper, why is your roster so small overall?
4. If not keeper, i'm just noticing, that even if you trade hamilton, can you imagine a situation, outside of a major injury to one of your other OF'ers, assuming this isn't a 5 OF league, where Myers plays regularly, even when he's likely called up in June?
5. per both Grey's H2H guidelines of quantitiy of Pitching rather than small amount of quality (your first 2 guys, gallardo and moore, quality) you'd i'd think want more good, but not great SP's and some more RP's. Unless you only can roster 2 RP's per day. especially at least one SP with great whip, like hamels or lee.
6. You appear to be one injury away at 1st and 3rd from having no backup there at all.
7 Add it all up, trade hamilton/utley/maybe myers for lee or hamels and 1 more good RP and at least one good backup at 1st or 3rd, like todd frazier. You'd also protect yourself from injuries by doing so.