It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Trade Help (Again)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm 

Sorry for asking so many questions lately but I appreciate all the quick responses. I love this website especially the quick help and all your articles.

Now to my questions.

I am in 10 team 30 man dynasty league and am in a rebuilding mode and I need a ss. A team in my league has two shortstops Machado and Reyes and has pretty much no second basemen. I have Pedroia and Altuve and am fine with Altuve being my second basemen going forward for the next years to come. I was thinking of moving Pedroia trying to get Machado or Reyes. What do you think of:

1. Pedroia for Machado and Ian Kennedy or Pedroia for Reyes and Ian Kennedy.

2. Or try moving Gio and Alonso for Machado, Kennedy, and Hultzen (or Bauer)

Here are some guys from his team I would like to get:
Bauer
Hultzen
Kennedy
Price
Strasburg
Machado
Reyes

Those are some of the guys he owns that I would like to get what is a fair trade with my team posted below to get Machado.

3. Is Gio and Pedroia for Price, Machado and Hultzen too much? any other ideas.

These are moves looking mainly for next year and the future. My team is posted below. Sorry if this question is so confusing if you have a question I will try and help explain it better. Thanks I appreciate it!

Salvador Perez
Chris Carter
Dustin Pedroia
Chris Johnson
Josh Rutledge
Austin Jackson
Alex Gordon
Jay Bruce
Starling Marte
Eric Hosmer
Colby Rasmus
Jose Altuve
Cameron Maybin
Yonder Alonso
Jesus Montero
Jean Segura
Anthony Rendon
Brett Jackson
Brett Lawrie

James McDonald
Gio Gonzalez
Brandon McCarthy
Drew Storen
Jeff Samardzija
Derek Holland
Jarrod Parker
Kris Medlen
Tommy Hanson
Zack Wheeler
Andrew Bailey
Gerrit Cole
Cory Luebke
Brandon Morrow

Post subject: Re: Trade Help (Again)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:03 pm 

fish72292 wrote:

1. Pedroia for Machado and Ian Kennedy or Pedroia for Reyes and Ian Kennedy.

2. Or try moving Gio and Alonso for Machado, Kennedy, and Hultzen (or Bauer)

Here are some guys from his team I would like to get:
Bauer
Hultzen
Kennedy
Price
Strasburg
Machado
Reyes

Those are some of the guys he owns that I would like to get what is a fair trade with my team posted below to get Machado.

3. Is Gio and Pedroia for Price, Machado and Hultzen too much? any other ideas.

1. I'd take Reyes and Kennedy...

2. Not good

3. Too much

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm 

The kid came back with Marte and a first round pick for Kennedy and a second round. I think I should take it I need some proven starting pitchers. Since it is a dynasty league the draft is a 3 round draft for any newly added players since our rosters were set so pretty much just minor leaguers so the pick does not matter to much. I should take it right?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm 

Yeah, I'd take Kennedy...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:36 pm 

So no one is budging on moving their shortstops in my same league as above. What do you think of me offering any of the following trades:

1. Gio for Ian Desmond and scherzer

2. Gio for profar and scherzer

3. Gio for profar scherzer and Cahill

The only one I like sort of is the first. Any thoughts? Also what pitcher from my team above (including kennedy) would be good to offer for profar not sure who is equal value for him in a dynasty.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm 

They're not good deals...