CC deal

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
ticklesack

CC deal

Postby ticklesack » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Looking to next year. This deal was offered to me by another owner competing for 2nd place. He especially needs K and S.

I give CC 28 and Beltran 29 and I get Agonz 19, Cain 7, Kolten Wong 1, and Edinson Volquez 1.

I wouldn't keep Beltran at his price, but is this enough to deal him with CC? The other owner has Votto 16 and Allen Craig 4 that he might deal. I thought about a counter of CC, Beltran and Jim Johnson for Votto, Cain/Craig, Wong and Volquez.

Is my counter ok? If the owner won't take it, should I take his original offer?
13 team standard 6x6 league OPS and Holds are 6th cats. 2015 salaries listed. Add $3 to keep a player each year (prices are updated for current year). $300 cap

c- Martin $1
1b-goldy 13
2b- Cano 31
3b- Seager 10
ss - Desmond 22
4 of - Reddick 1, Cain 1, Khris Davis 4, Kemp 28
dh- Teix 1

4 sp- Harvey 10, Greinke 25, Hamels 60, Ross 23
2 rp- kimbrel 27, Storen 4, Siegrist 1

reserve batters - Encarnacion 10, Dominic Brown 1, byrd 4, chris carter 7, Yunel Escobar 1
reserver pitchers - heston 1, leake 1, mchugh 4, ervin santana 1, Hammel 4

Grey

Re: CC deal

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Deal he's offering is more than fair... I'd take it... The counter's lopsided in your favor, guess you can try and get him to go for it...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

ticklesack

Postby ticklesack » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Again, playing for next year. Which do you like more? The original deal above or this one?

I give CC 28 Beltran 29 and Headley 1 for Fielder 22 Jesus Montero 10 and Gardner 11.
13 team standard 6x6 league OPS and Holds are 6th cats. 2015 salaries listed. Add $3 to keep a player each year (prices are updated for current year). $300 cap

c- Martin $1
1b-goldy 13
2b- Cano 31
3b- Seager 10
ss - Desmond 22
4 of - Reddick 1, Cain 1, Khris Davis 4, Kemp 28
dh- Teix 1

4 sp- Harvey 10, Greinke 25, Hamels 60, Ross 23
2 rp- kimbrel 27, Storen 4, Siegrist 1

reserve batters - Encarnacion 10, Dominic Brown 1, byrd 4, chris carter 7, Yunel Escobar 1
reserver pitchers - heston 1, leake 1, mchugh 4, ervin santana 1, Hammel 4

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I'd take the Fielder offer first...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”