Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Vince » Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Are Cain and Rodney or Street worth giving up to get Felix or Gallardo in return?
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

Scandalous Bob
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 8:37 am

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Scandalous Bob » Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm

If you're not desperate for saves. I'd probably give up Cain and Street for Felix.

Big Jgke
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Big Jgke » Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 pm

i'd do it for gallardo - i think he's the best out of the three starters you mention
Clutch 2.0 (League Commish)
12 Team Yahoo H2H (FAAB, Standard Cats (no AVG) + H, OBP, SLG, IP, K/BB, 2 DL)
C - Soto
1B - Fielder
2B - M. Izturis (2B, 3B, SS)
3B - Beltre
SS - S. Drew
OF - Heyward
OF - Markakis
OF - Crisp
Util - C. Jones
Util - Hafner
B - Hosmer
SP - King Felix, Haren
RP - Valverde, Chapman
P - Sabathia, Kuroda, Baker, C. Lewis
B - W. Davis, E. Jackson, Oswalt, Kuo
DL - Cruz, Furcal

Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Vince » Tue May 12, 2009 5:05 am

So the slight upgrade from Cain to Felix/Gallardo is worth giving up a closer?
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

Bob from Germany
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 am

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Bob from Germany » Tue May 12, 2009 5:11 am

Vince wrote:So the slight upgrade from Cain to Felix/Gallardo is worth giving up a closer?


depends on what you need. In a 12 Team League Bell, Francisco,XXX might be enough deep on the closer position.

other question:

12 team non keeper league:

How the hell did you get Cabrera, A-Rod, Sizemore and Johan???? :lol:
8 Team Roto Keeper (12 players) League

C Soto
1B Fielder
2B Pedroia
3B Sandoval
SS Hardy
MI Andrus
CI MiggyCabrera
4xOF Kemp,Braun,Manny,CarGonzalez,
Ut Heyward
SP Beckett,Hanson,Price,JoshJohnson,Baker,Ervin,Cueto,Masterson
RP K-Rod,Soria
BN Snider,AlcidesEscobar,Headley,SeanRodriguez

Vince
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Vince » Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 am

Bob from Germany wrote:
Vince wrote:So the slight upgrade from Cain to Felix/Gallardo is worth giving up a closer?


depends on what you need. In a 12 Team League Bell, Francisco,XXX might be enough deep on the closer position.

other question:

12 team non keeper league:

How the hell did you get Cabrera, A-Rod, Sizemore and Johan???? :lol:

lol
- I drafted Cabrera 6th overall
- I traded Adrian Gonzalez (4th round pick) for A-Rod last week
- I traded Carlos Lee (3rd round pick), Hart (5th round pick) and Oswalt (6th round pick) for Sizemore and CC 2 weeks ago
- I traded Greinke (10th round pick), Lidge (whom I got in return for a hot Kelly Johnson and Jered Weaver earlier) and Garza (14th round pick) for Johan and Cain 2 weeks ago
12 teams, H2H, 5x5, Non Keeper

C: Napoli
1B: Teixeira
2B: Phillips
SS: Reyes
3B: A-Rod
OF: Kemp
OF: Holliday
OF: Granderson
Util: Quentin
Bench: BJ Upton

SP: Lincecum, J. Santana, Weaver, Hamels, Dempster, Nolasco, Cueto, Volquez
RP: Aardsma, Nunez, M. Gonzalez

Bob from Germany
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 am

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby Bob from Germany » Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 am

Vince wrote:
Bob from Germany wrote:
Vince wrote:So the slight upgrade from Cain to Felix/Gallardo is worth giving up a closer?


depends on what you need. In a 12 Team League Bell, Francisco,XXX might be enough deep on the closer position.

other question:

12 team non keeper league:

How the hell did you get Cabrera, A-Rod, Sizemore and Johan???? :lol:

lol
- I drafted Cabrera 6th overall
- I traded Adrian Gonzalez (4th round pick) for A-Rod last week
- I traded Carlos Lee (3rd round pick), Hart (5th round pick) and Oswalt (6th round pick) for Sizemore and CC 2 weeks ago
- I traded Greinke (10th round pick), Lidge (whom I got in return for a hot Kelly Johnson and Jered Weaver earlier) and Garza (14th round pick) for Johan and Cain 2 weeks ago


dude, thats a couple of nice trades. ;)
8 Team Roto Keeper (12 players) League

C Soto
1B Fielder
2B Pedroia
3B Sandoval
SS Hardy
MI Andrus
CI MiggyCabrera
4xOF Kemp,Braun,Manny,CarGonzalez,
Ut Heyward
SP Beckett,Hanson,Price,JoshJohnson,Baker,Ervin,Cueto,Masterson
RP K-Rod,Soria
BN Snider,AlcidesEscobar,Headley,SeanRodriguez

User avatar
IowaCubs
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:42 am
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Cain vs Felix vs Gallardo

Postby IowaCubs » Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 am

I wanted to compliment the use of emoticons here. :mrgreen:
14 team h2h keeper (keep 5), $101 FAAB budget. C,1B,2B,SS,3B,MI,CI,U,5SP,2RP... It's standard 5x5, but we use quality starts instead of wins. I currently have $1 left in FAAB money.

Active Batters
Castro, Jason(C) HOU
Goldschmidt, Paul(1B) ARI
Carpenter, Matt(2B) STL
Longoria, Evan(3B) TB
Zobrist, Ben(,SS) TB
Profar, Jurickson(MI) TEX
Rodriguez, Alex(CI) NYY
Davis, Rajai(OF) TOR
Jones, Adam(OF) BAL
Trout, Mike(OF) LAA
Young, Eric(OF) NYM
Bogaerts, Xander(UT) BOS

Buxton, Byron(OF) MIN
Stanton, Giancarlo(OF) MIA

Active Pitchers
Corbin, Patrick(SP) ARI
Gonzalez, Gio(SP) WAS
Latos, Mat(SP) CIN
Liriano, Francisco(SP) PIT
Minor, Mike(SP) ATL
Benoit, Joaquin(RP) DET
Mujica, Edward(RP) STL

Burnett, A.J.(SP) PIT
Samardzija, Jeff(SP) CHC


Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo and 1 guest