It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Possible trade?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am 

New to Fantasy and so far so good. In a 14 team H2H Foxsport league. standard scoring. My current team is as follows
C- C Snyder
1B J Morneu
2B I Kinsler
SS J Reyes
3B Dan Murphy (Also OF)
OF C Hart
OF S Victorino
OF J Schafer
U/BN: E. Bonifico(2nd/3B), BJ Upton,(OF) A, LaRoach(1B), Giambi(1B), A Gordon(3B)

Pitching:SP: Lowe, Gazza, Lohse, Guthire, Sonnenstine RP: H Bell, KROD
DL: E Santana, Kuroda

Looking to get a catcher and some more power in the OF. Would a trade of Bonifico and Upton for Iannette and C Lee be fair.

Also another trade I am looking at is Upton for M Holliday or C.Granderson

anyone else you might look to trade?

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Possible trade?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 am 

lowertc wrote:
New to Fantasy and so far so good. In a 14 team H2H Foxsport league. standard scoring. My current team is as follows
C- C Snyder
1B J Morneu
2B I Kinsler
SS J Reyes
3B Dan Murphy (Also OF)
OF C Hart
OF S Victorino
OF J Schafer
U/BN: E. Bonifico(2nd/3B), BJ Upton,(OF) A, LaRoach(1B), Giambi(1B), A Gordon(3B)

Pitching:SP: Lowe, Gazza, Lohse, Guthire, Sonnenstine RP: H Bell, KROD
DL: E Santana, Kuroda

Looking to get a catcher and some more power in the OF. Would a trade of Bonifico and Upton for Iannette and C Lee be fair.

Also another trade I am looking at is Upton for M Holliday or C.Granderson

anyone else you might look to trade?

Thanks in advance!

I like the trade of Bonifacio and Upton for Iannetta and Carlos (as long as it's Carlos). The trade of Upton for Holliday or Grandy I don't like. He can come close to hitting as many homers as either of them +/- 5 HRs. Also look to trade Giambi or LaRoche and Bonifacio for a 2nd tier 3rd baseman, like a Zimmerman. Or I'd look to trade Upton for a big time starter, think Lincecum or Halladay.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 am 

Cheers!

Yes Carlos Lee. The other owner might want to do Posada in place of Iannetta? I am a little worried on how long he will hold up? would I then drop Snyder? still agood deal.

how does the rest of my team look. .

with the number of outfielders/Utility players I just do not know who to start on a daily basis if all are playing!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:36 am 

You have too many bench hitters. They're not necessary and you should look to trade or unload them. No, I don't like the trade if you put Posada in there. And I'm talking about a top starter. Johan, Lincecum, Peavy, Halladay, no more, no less. Upton's a 2nd to 3rd round pick, he should be commanding a premium. If you can't get the premium, don't trade him.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 am 

Thanks again. who should be the everyday Starters. i have D Murphy at 3rd in place of Gordon, Can i drop Gordon. he will get nothing on the trade market. Should BJ be the 3rd everyday outfielder in place of shafer now that he is back. Killed me last night with the K's!!!

Will keep you all posted on the trades.

PS GREAT SITE!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm 

Here is the roster of the team I m looking to send BJUpton to. The OF’ers I believe he would include would be: Lee, Quentine or Cruz along with Iannnetta
For BJ Upton and Bonifacio. Who do I ask for on the initial offer?
He mentioned that Hamilton and Soriano were not available!

C. Iannetta
J. Posada

C. Davis

A. Ramirez
M. Aviles
J. Rollins

A. Soriano
C. Lee
J. Hamilton
C. Quentin
N. Cruz

A. Huff
H. Matsui

C. Kershaw
M. Gonzalez
F. Liriano
J. Broxton
E. Volquez
J. Johnson
M. Pelfrey
C. Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm 

lowertc wrote:
Here is the roster of the team I m looking to send BJUpton to. The OF’ers I believe he would include would be: Lee, Quentine or Cruz along with Iannnetta
For BJ Upton and Bonifacio. Who do I ask for on the initial offer?
He mentioned that Hamilton and Soriano were not available!

C. Iannetta
J. Posada

C. Davis

A. Ramirez
M. Aviles
J. Rollins

A. Soriano
C. Lee
J. Hamilton
C. Quentin
N. Cruz

A. Huff
H. Matsui

C. Kershaw
M. Gonzalez
F. Liriano
J. Broxton
E. Volquez
J. Johnson
M. Pelfrey
C. Carpenter

Gordon's better than Murphy.

Try for Iannetta and Lee then Iannetta and Quentin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 pm 

Thanks once again . I also have a team that wants Morneau,(big twins fan) He has A Gonzalas? I like Morneau and believe he will be very good this season.

His team is:
J. Varitek
A. Pierzynski

A. Gonzalez
R. Cano
D. Wright

J. Hardy

M. Ordonez
C. Guillen
N. McLouth
M. Ramirez

D. OrtizOrtiz

J. Chamberlain
A. Galarraga
B. Looper
J. Nathan
B. Ryan
M. Buehrle
T. Wellemeyer
Z. Greinke
D. Cabrera
U. Jimenez

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm 

Keep Gonzalez.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 pm 

Or do you mean trade Moneau for A Gonz.

RB: CJ, Darren McFadden BN: B Wells
Flex: LT
TE: Witten, BN: Zack Miller
K: Tynes
D: Atlanta