It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Rollins Trade
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm 

I'm in a league where one manager has both Reyes and Rollins and is looking to shop one in exchange for pitching. Given that Jhonny is my starting SS, I feel like I should take advantage of this opportunity but I don't wanna make a deal where I'll get screwed over. This is my pitching:

J. Santana
T. Lincecum
C. Lee
F. Rodriguez
H. Bell
J. Hanrahan
E. Volquez
J.J. Putz
M. Scherzer
M. Pelfrey

Which of these players are worth/not worth moving in a trade for Rollins?

Post subject: Re: Rollins Trade
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am 

I think the only pitchers you should be averse to trading are Johan and Lincecum.

Anyone else is fair game. Is this a keeper league? Because you might be able to get him for Volquez.

Considering the upgrade from Jhonny to Rollins, I'd be willing to make that deal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:13 am 

In keeping with SAGNOF, I traded K-Rod for Rollins as an upgrade to Jhonny. Now I can draft Qualls, making my RP staff Qualls, Bell, Hanrahan and Putz. Was this a good deal or bad one?

12-team mixed H2H non-keeper
C Barajas 1B Cabrera 2B Beckham 3B Wright SS Zobrist OF Granderson/Lind/Rios UT Pena/Quentin/Willingham DL Rollins/Roberts/Montero
SP Jimenez/Hamels/Price/Buccholz/Santana/Scherzer/Cueto/Masterson/Kennedy/Latos/W. Davis RP Aardsma/Dotel/Capps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 am 

Great deal for you. Well played.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.