It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ex-bears who play great, for 400 Alex.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am 

Ok, first it must be mentioned that this year is the first time I have ever owned Thomas Jones. However, as I was going over my teams from this past year and looking at stats, I was amazed to see that Jones could very easily eclipse 1400 yards rushing for the season. That is no small accomplishment, especially when you throw in 12 TD's to go along with it. So Jones had a great year after many doubted his ability to come back and hold a starting job all year. Well, this is Jones's 5th straight 1000 yard season. I'm not sure who has the longest active streak, but he has to be right up with the leaders for consecutive 1000 yard seasons. Interestingly enough, he always seems to be an afterthought come draft day. When you throw in his injury history, or lack there of, you have a top tier RB who can be had at RB2 cost. Because regardles of talent, there is something to be said for a guy who has played every game the past 4 years. You have to go back to week 10 of 2005 to find the last time that Jones didn't play. That is amazing for this day in age, truly amazing. Another side note, Jones has a fantastic chance to break through into the 10,000 yard club next season. I don't know what else to say, except I am sold. I will be buying Jones all over the place next year. I see no reason not to. I know he will be a year older, but this guy seems to age like a fine wine. Give me a late 2nd or 3rd round pick and this guy is mine. Anyone else have any steady producers that seem to be overlooked come draft day, but just continue to put up numbers?

12 team 1 PPR, 5 bonus points for 100 yard rec. and rushing, and 300 yard passing

QB - eli manning
RB - CJ, Ronnie Brown
Flex - Bradshaw
WR - Fitz, hines ward, Louis Murphy
TE - celek
Def - Texans
K - akers
bench - micheal bush, ricky williams, mcfadden, malcolm floyd, Roy Williams, Mike williams (sea)

Post subject: Re: Ex-bears who play great, for 400 Alex.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Who is Faneca, Woody, and Moore?

c: Mauer
1b: Votto
2b: BP
ss:
3b: Longoria
OF: Cargo, Heyward,
Utilx2:Huff
B: