It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Christine Michael; Keeper? Worth the bench spot?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:01 pm 

I know hes pretty good. I have him on my bench but really could use that bench spot. I would give up a round 9 pick to keep him next year... Noticed Lynch has a hip issue so it could be any week. Desperate for an rb... I only have eddie lacy, bernard pierce, david wilson, ogbonayya or whatever its spelled, and chris ivory who i just got on waivers... Can start 2 and one at flex. I just want to know outta all those rbs... Who should i drop? And basically is c michael undroppable? 14 team ppr league. Somehow im 5-1 even with such crap rbs.

Post subject: Re: Christine Michael; Keeper? Worth the bench spot?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:13 pm 

Hrm, I wouldn't have picked up Michael expecting him to play a lot this year. If that was your idea, I'm sorry to hear that. Can drop him but it depends who he's being dropped for.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm 

I honestly had no idea who he was but for some reason he was the highest ranked RB when i got him in the draft. Whoever i drop him for would be a bum or a qb stop gap for a week. Which is why I am asking because i have no clue. Could he be worth keeping next year and is it worth the spot on my bench when i have such crappy RBs? Lynch could go down any week and Michael could become my rb1... Not sure what Lynchs contract situation is. Im building for the future but am not sure if he is worth keeping over an aaron dobson or brian hartline who each would cost me at least an 8th rounder next year. Only get 2 keepers and Blackmon will only cost me a 7th rounder next year.... (keepers cost you a draft spot 2 rounds ahead of where i originally drafted the player)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 am 

Any running back could go down any week...not exactly a reason to hold onto someone. If your options are Hartline/Dobson, it makes sense to hold onto Michael but you're looking at 2014 as you do it. Don't be expecting production this year.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.