Roddy White value ROS

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!

Roddy White value ROS

Postby EEE256 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

What's his value going forward? I've been getting a bunch of buy low offers but i keep thinking he'll eventually be the Roddy White of old so i'm holding...yet, all i hear is his ankle may linger multiple weeks. He sustained it in week 2 of the pre-season, so even if it was a severe 6 week high ankle injury, he's gotta be getting close to 100% right?...I know it's only week 3, but do i consider trading this guy? Some offers i've been receiving:

1. R. White for Steve Smith
2. R. White for Decker
3. R. White for Stafford, Starks and Julius Thomas

My team got beat up with injuries in week 2 (Rice, Lacy and V. Davis) but the panic button hasn't been hit yet (but i am sweating a little). Any input on if i should make a move and the ROS outlook for Roddy White would be much appreciated. Thanks

10 team, standard scoring, no PPR, no TE (they count as WR, start 3), no flex, non keeper

Qb: Romo
RB: R. Rice
RB: M. Forte
WR: J. Graham
WR: V. Davis
WR: H. Nicks
K: Dawson
Def: Stream

BN: E. Manning
BN: E. Lacy
BN: Mendenhall
BN: Moreno
BN: Pierce
BN: R. White (ankle)
BN: J. Cameran
BN: M. Williams (TB)

Re: Roddy White value ROS

Postby Sky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 pm

#3 is good value if you need an upgrade at TE/QB and a possible starting RB but I'm not selling low like the other two offers.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”