Rodgers vs Brees

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
Rayallen77

Rodgers vs Brees

Postby Rayallen77 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

I have the # 1 pick in a 12 team league where QB's go first. I am from GB and really torn between these two. My gut says Brees my heart says Rodgers. I don't want to go with Rodgers just because I'll be able to see him every week.

Rodgers

Best QB in the league, will have less passing yards most likely but a lot more rushing yds and TD's. Seemingly has a much harder schedule than Brees and will play in a lot of cold weather games. Lost Jennings, Jordy should be back by week 1 but is he going to be 100%? They also drafted two RB's, they will Run a lot more than the Saints. Might be frustrating watching them run so much!

Brees

Will throw for a butt load of yards and has an easier schedule than Rodgers, will play 10 games in a dome, I see a consistent 300 yards per week and at least 2 TD's. Has Sean Payton back and Graham will be 100%. Won't get many rushing yards at all!

Please help who do I take!

Sky

Re: Rodgers vs Brees

Postby Sky » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Currently have them in the same tier but my mind is slowly changing. Brees gets the nod for me.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Rayallen77

Postby Rayallen77 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks for the help!

Rayallen77

Postby Rayallen77 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm

-1 for interceptions you still like Breese more?

Sky

Postby Sky » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 pm

9 out of 10 leagues give negative points for interceptions...not sure sure how this would change the conversation. Brees still...
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”