It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dynasty League 1st year
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:58 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

So this is the first year i will be doing a dynasty league from the ground up, looking for any tips on drafting, which positions to target and whatnot, it's a 12 team league, the only difference in points is Passing Yards 20 yards per point; 5 points at 400 yards instead of 25, and 6 points for QB Touchdowns instead of 4, it is also a PPR. So any advice on how i should aproach.

Post subject: Re: Dynasty League 1st year
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm 

You want to target a good young QBs and WRs in dynasties moreso then RB/TE. The longevity of QB/WR is better and more reliable unlike RB/TE. Make sure and fill those last two positions but fill your bench with upside at RB and you'll be fine.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Sky got the 1st round pick, in the dynasty league, what should i start with? It ended up being a 10 team league. I was thinking of going with Doug Martin, maybe Megatron?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Went with Megatron, there is a lot of turnover as you said in the RB position, maybe on the turn i can land a young RB, or maybe target another WR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am 

Megatron is a great choice in a start up Dynasty. WR have a longer shelf-life then RBs. You should really look at the dynasty rankings and information on the site if you'd like some detail on how to approach.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

10 team league 3rd round Graham or Cobb?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 am 

Cobb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:52 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

What round is it ok to draft Harvin in a startup dynasty league? 10 team league... also in another dynasty league 10 teams, i have my pick coming up Bernard or harvin? currently have marshall and nelson at wr, and mathews, vereen at RB leaining towards benard for lack of talent at RB what do you think

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 am 

I don't like WRs with health issues so I wouldn't be targeting him