So, my league's roster has switched from:
2 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 7 bench (ESPN Standard)
1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, and 7 bench
Non-PPR, 10-Team H2H, QBTD's -4pts
The roster set-up is completely new to me (truthfully, the old format was the only one I've ever used) and I was hoping for some insight from others that have played/used this roster style before.
So, with that in mind I have several questions about how the roster changes with effect my draft and future team:
How should I adjust my drafting strategy?
- Are RB's or WR's more valuable in this format?
- Building on that, is 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE the preferred roster play?
- What is the ideal/optimal total number of RB's and WR's to carry on our roster with a bench of 7?
- More specifically, should I draft 2 RB's with my first two picks?
- Or would focusing on drafting startable WR's be an inside track to success?
Thanks for all your help.