PPR q

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor

PPR q

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Ok so i have a couple of questions, it's for PPR are options like Kenny Britt better than say Julio Jones? Since It seems that Jones has to compete with Gonzo & White for numbers and Britt is more of the only big play guy in TEN, i am trying to get in a good position to get the most consistent players now ahead of the playoffs, i have said i have Mike Wallace,Nicks & Jones as my WR for PPR, the guy that traded me Nicks said he could look into getting Nicks back if i gave him Vick Ballard since he has brown and now has no RB's. You like Britt maybe better than Jones in a PPR and i think you have already said Wayne is better than Nicks for PPR, even though i do see what happened last week with the jets becoming a trend.

Sky

Re: PPR q

Postby Sky » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:53 pm

I don't like Britt better than Jones, PPR or non. Not remotely comparable at this point.

Wayne had 11.2 points vs a team that made it their goal to shut him down. I'd say that was a pretty useful week. He's still on pace for 131 receptions on the year. Nicks injuries coupled with not being his team's #1 is the only reason I had him below him. Wayne's just got a shot at being more consistent.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”