Which RB should I cut?

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
Wallpaper Paterson

Which RB should I cut?

Postby Wallpaper Paterson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I must cut one of these guys to fill a hole elsewhere on my team. This is clearly the weakest position on my team so cutting one of them is not going to bring me to tears.

Ben Tate
Rashard Mendenhall
Donald Brown
William Powell
Doug Martin
Jonathan Stewart

Sky

Re: Which RB should I cut?

Postby Sky » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Tate
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Wallpaper Paterson

Postby Wallpaper Paterson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Sky wrote:Tate

Thanks.

Earlier my friend suggested that I should dropTate, Stewart or Powell. I like Powell. I did not care about the preseason stats. It was the eyeball test that made me get him. That, and Ryan Williams was running tentatively even in that one good game he had vs the Eagles.

As for Stewart he is completely frustrating to have.

Sky

Postby Sky » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Wallpaper Paterson wrote:
Sky wrote:Tate

Thanks.

Earlier my friend suggested that I should dropTate, Stewart or Powell. I like Powell. I did not care about the preseason stats. It was the eyeball test that made me get him. That, and Ryan Williams was running tentatively even in that one good game he had vs the Eagles.

As for Stewart he is completely frustrating to have.

He's frustrating but at least he has a role that is clear. Even when Tate was healthy, it seems like Foster's getting all the reps.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”