It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Chris Johnson a buy low?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 am 

I'm in a 14 team league and the owner hates him. He also owns Shonn Greene and I grabbed Powell off waivers this morning. I'm not a huge fan of Chris Johnson but I'm thinking something like Andrew Hawkins and Powell for him?

Is that worth it or is CJ just not worth the headache? FYI, he'd be sitting on my bench...already have Rice, Bradshaw, Leshoure and Spiller.

Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Chris Johnson a buy low?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 am 

Trading two FAs with a low ceiling for CJ? At worst, you're trading waiver wire fodder at the end of the season. If he's on your bench, he's not that much more of a headache than Dawkins/Powell.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 am 

You think there's any chance the Titans cut him if he continues with his low - check that - non existent production?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am 

Cubes10 wrote:
You think there's any chance the Titans cut him if he continues with his low - check that - non existent production?

Sure, there's always a chance but Dawkins and Greene...what are they really going to do for you ROS? You're spending nothing on potential. I'll take potential there.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.