It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: PPR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ok so below is my 12 team PPR, i have vacated the spots i think are of need, would you consider moving Finley for a WR like Reggie Wayne, and rolling with Pitta till Aaron returns? What about Britt movin him or try to get something better, is Wallace for Julio jones a fair trade? Also i know i don't have much on my bench but what type of RB can Lafell net me? What moves could you advice.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2012-09-23 at 9.45.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-23 at 9.45.04 PM.png [ 86.74 KiB | Viewed 164 times ]

Post subject: Re: PPR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm 

Wayne for Finley is fine with the TEs you have.

So let's face facts: you just said you needed a WR and now you're asking how to trade a WR? You have to think about your end goal here. Wallace for Julio probably won't happen even if it's fair. Honestly, you might get more consistency from Wallace than Julio over the course of the season as he's the clear #1 in Pittsburgh. In the end, you're trying to shuffle your team too much based on one week at a time. Your flex position is there for your bench plays that have a good matchup for the week. No trade from your starting line up is going to change that. No one on your bench really has huge trade value unless the Michael Turner owner needs a handcuff and even then, in a PPR league I'd rather just hold onto Jacquizz.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.