Suicide Pool Advice

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
buckfever1974

Suicide Pool Advice

Postby buckfever1974 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:03 am

What are you guys thinking this week? Hard to tell when you consider most owners got knocked out by taking New England last week.

I would think the best match-ups are:

San Fran @ Minn.
Dal Vs. TB
NO Vs. KC

I have two picks and I like splitting them up. I also prefer to leave some of those stud teams to weeks when it's real tight.

Jets @ Miami
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Buffalo @ Cleveland

If you pick Buffalo and win, your a genious and you save the use of those better teams for later in the season but that takes BIG ONES.
H2H Points League

C - Lucroy
1B - Encarnacion
2B - Devon Travis/Dustin Pedroia (DL)
SS - Peralta
3B - Arenado
OF - Betts
OF - Gomez
OF - J. Upton
DH - D. Span/Reddick/Moreland/Dickerson(DL)

SP - Sale, Scherzer, Richards, Liriano, Lynn
RP - Familia

Bench SPs - T. Ross, Hammel, T. Walker, Ed. Rodriguez, Graveman & D. Fister

Sky

Re: Suicide Pool Advice

Postby Sky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 am

The Suicide Pool writers go on Saturdays and - to my knowledge - don't use the forums. Unless you're asking around for help from others. In which case, I got nuthin. Not a big gambling guy.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

buckfever1974

Postby buckfever1974 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 am

where can I find the articles on these writers? Yeah...just looking for some advice as I use the website for baseball and get great input. Figured I would throw it out there and see what you all thought.
H2H Points League

C - Lucroy
1B - Encarnacion
2B - Devon Travis/Dustin Pedroia (DL)
SS - Peralta
3B - Arenado
OF - Betts
OF - Gomez
OF - J. Upton
DH - D. Span/Reddick/Moreland/Dickerson(DL)

SP - Sale, Scherzer, Richards, Liriano, Lynn
RP - Familia

Bench SPs - T. Ross, Hammel, T. Walker, Ed. Rodriguez, Graveman & D. Fister

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

buckfever1974 wrote:where can I find the articles on these writers? Yeah...just looking for some advice as I use the website for baseball and get great input. Figured I would throw it out there and see what you all thought.

They do their write-ups on Saturdays. One that goes up live in the wee hours of the morning and another at 11 am PST. Good guys, I'd check them out tomorrow on the main football page.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”