Time for a new Kicker...

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!

Time for a new Kicker...

Postby dbull79 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 am

Sky- great job on the pre-season rankings. My team leads the league in points after two weeks and I have had incredibly productive players on my bench each week. Of course, my team is snakebit and I am 0-2 with my losses coming by a combined 8 points.

One obvious place for me to add a coule extra points is to replace Prater with a better performing FA kicker. I'm going to wait until after waivers so I may not get my top choice. Which two of the following FA's would rate highest going forward:

Tucker (Bal)
Walsh (Min)
Bryant (Atl)
Barth (TB)
Hanson (Det)

12 Team Head-to-Head, points based league.

Re: Time for a new Kicker...

Postby Heraldo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:29 am

I would also recommend Greg Zuerlein (St. Louis' kicker), dude was drafted in the 6th round of the actual NFL draft and has been solid thus far. (ESPN Standard scoring 13 and 12 points).

Re: Time for a new Kicker...

Postby Sky » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 am

Bryant/Hanson I like. Tucker is a'ight. Don't mind the Zuerlein suggestion either, I just always follow the the offense that gets in the redzone consistently and I don't know if I count STL in that bunch.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the kind words! Glad to see your season is starting strong.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”