Skyster

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor

Skyster

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Wats good man i am thinking about claiming Andre Brown but i am not sure if he just a hot week kinda guy, is there a chance he keeps the job? Or should i claim Avery? It's a ppr league Richardson from STL is also available, just trying to figure out who is just a week thing and who is a long term solution team below

12 TEAM PPR

QB-Romo
WR-Jordy Nelson
WR-Dwayne Bowe
WR-LaFell
RB-Trent Richardson
RB-Jonathan Dwyer
TE-Finley
W/R-James Jones
BN-Forte
BN-Pead
BN-Helu
BN-Moreno
BN-Hillman
BN-Vick Ballard
BN-Maclin

Sky

Re: Skyster

Postby Sky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Andre Brown filled in when Ahmad got hurt. I wouldn't read much into it long term but he might be a short term fix if Ahmad isn't good to go next week. Richardson has established himself as the backup in STL for now but S-Jax is still the man there. Avery is the most intriguing of that bunch, I'd lean his way if I'm scouring the FA pool.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

What happens when collie comes back?

FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 pm

i have the #3 waiver would you use it on avery? also how much would you bid for brown?

Sky

Postby Sky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm

RE: Avery, probably not; don't know when Collie comes back.

RE: Brown, throw $2 out. He's nothing special and Ahmad is still the starter there.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

FantasyJunkie787
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby FantasyJunkie787 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 pm

What about Avery, Richardson and Pitta, how much would you bid on them? It's a PPR league

Sky

Postby Sky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

FAAB is really about needs and I don't see your team so it's hard to judge. You should put it in your sig. $5 on Avery/Pitta, wouldn't bid on Richardson.

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”