12 team PPR head to head league. I have the #2 pick. I used the ADP from http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com
to attempt to see how my draft would work if I used different scenarios (ex - RB/WR/WR/RB). I realize this is not a complete science but I'm just looking for a idea.
We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def., and 1 Flex. The flex can be ANY position - including 1 WR.
Here's my league's scoring system as well:
+1 for every 25 yards passing, +4 for passing TD
+1 for every 10 yards rushing/receiving, +6 for rush/rec TD
+1 for all receptions
-0.5 for fumbles/INT's
Which scenario works best for my league?
1. Rice, D.Jax, Colston, Rivers, Brown,
2. A.Johnson, Charles, D. Jax, Rivers, Brown
3. Rice, D. Jax, Manning, Ochocinco, Brown
4. Rice, D. Jax, Colston, Addai, Rivers
5. A. Johnson, D. Jax, Grant, Addai, Rivers
P.S. I'm still torn on my 1st pick if I go RB - it's either Rice, MJD or AP.