It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Sonavabench!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 am 

We smurfs are blue cuz we over react to everything. Cuts off the oxygen to our skin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 am 

Ha!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 pm 

Sonnuva B. Another SB for Harris.

The problem with these weekday afternoon games is, I can follow every pitch from work, and sonnuvabench sucks even more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:13 pm 

had 3 guys for 2 spots: Kubel, Hafner, Willingham. Guess who I chose to sit... Dunno what my fascination with pronk is, he's not been swinging the bat as well as willingham and kubel's burned me all year. I think the bad career numbers against hampton threw me.

knew i was in trouble when i saw that the nats had put up a 13 spot... and the actual boxscore was as bad as it could have been barring willingham driving in 12.

My team's dropped 10 pts in just 2 days, and I've had my fill of sonnabenches this week and fallen outta first. Things are getting ugly in smurftown.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 pm 

Wow, that's a motley crew of bench guys.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:56 pm 

Musta lost at least 3-4 homers and steals due to these sonnavabenches in the last week. Only solace is that at least they weren't "gut feeling" moves that backfired. Played it by the numbers and lost.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9