Crossing Streams

Got a good suggestion to add to our Glossary (http://razzball.com/fantasy-baseball-terms/)? Here's where to submit it...
Awesomus Maximus

Crossing Streams

Postby Awesomus Maximus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am

When you have opposing starting pitchers in your active lineup. As with Ghostbusting and tandem urination, the results can be disastrous. Example: "I didn't realize Ian Kennedy's start was pushed up a day. Now I have him crossing streams with de la Rosa at Coors. I'll be in the corner praying at least one of them avoids the Silver Bullet."

Grey

Re: Crossing Streams

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 am

Awesomus Maximus wrote:When you have opposing starting pitchers in your active lineup. As with Ghostbusting and tandem urination, the results can be disastrous. Example: "I didn't realize Ian Kennedy's start was pushed up a day. Now I have him crossing streams with de la Rosa at Coors. I'll be in the corner praying at least one of them avoids the Silver Bullet."

That's pretty awesome. Let me run it by Rudy.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Terrence Mann

Postby Terrence Mann » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am

Grey wrote:That's pretty awesome.

Agreed!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Awesomus Maximus

Postby Awesomus Maximus » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks guys. Came to me as I was falling asleep the other night. I think Fantasy Baseball is officially causing the "Tetris Effect" on me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Ha! Wow, never heard that before but I totally get that sometimes after playing video games.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Awesomus Maximus

Postby Awesomus Maximus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Grey wrote:That's pretty awesome. Let me run it by Rudy.

What happened... Rudy no likey?

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

No, he liked it. I need to get it into the glossary.
Grey Albright

Awesomus Maximus

Postby Awesomus Maximus » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 am

Ah cool, glad he liked it. I'm sure you're busy with a few other things right now. Is this your busiest time of year in terms of content writing and advice giving? I'd imagine it ramps up a bit more once the season starts Color me curious.

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah, wish more people would help each other.
Grey Albright

Awesomus Maximus

Postby Awesomus Maximus » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 am

That's what I thought these forums were going to be like when I signed up. I was surprised when no one but you replied to my first bunch of posts. As a video game 'pert who ran a strategy site (with core similarities to Razzball) for years, I've dealt with the same crap. I eventually just removed the forums and focused on content. It was too exhausting. Then again, there are worse ways to earn a living than playing video games and talking fantasy baseball... you could be the girl in the Seymore Butts videos. :P

Return to “Baseball - Razzball Glossary Suggestions”