I guess I don't see you writing here for much longer. Of course it's a sweet little corner of the internets, but I can only imagine the work you put in just to get some Daquiris.
Won't mention any names but I've seen first hand another fantasy writer plucked from his site where people knew his content was superior to his forum.
Maybe it's not ESPN. Maybe it's yahoo. Or CNNSI. Someone with money. But let's say ESPN, because that's most fun.
Where do you have to draw the line and pack your bags?
1) ESPN offers you $100k a year to post a cheatsheet and write a weekly article.
2) ESPN offers you $100k plus tickets to any sporting events you want to go to as long as you write a page 2 article on your adventures.
3) ESPN offers you $200k, tickets to whatever you want, fires their whole fantasy staff (suck it Mass and Berry!), and lets you bring in whoever you want for projections, war room, etc.
4) ESPN offers you $200k, tickets, staff control, and Berry has to stay on and do assistant things like fetch you coffee, take photos of Erin Andrews, and search for birth certificates of Latin players. (See, this is getting good!)
5) Everybody has their price, Grey. What is yours?
Been wanting to ask this. Figured this would be the best forum to hide it from the masses....and the Mass'
(No, I'm not an ESPN exec.)