Earthquake

Reality TV, Movies, Rants and all kinds of other shizz.
Grey

Earthquake

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 pm

You almost lost your favorite fantasy baseball 'pert. I put on my sneakers because I thought I would have to dig myself out of rubble. Luckily, all that was lost was a Benihana cocktail buddha.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

IowaCubs
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Earthquake

Postby IowaCubs » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 pm

In which part of LA do you live? Looks like it centered in Chino Hills.

I lived for a time in Sherman Oaks in the valley.
14 team h2h keeper (keep 5), $101 FAAB budget. C,1B,2B,SS,3B,MI,CI,U,5SP,2RP... It's standard 5x5, but we use quality starts instead of wins. I currently have $1 left in FAAB money.

Active Batters
Castro, Jason(C) HOU
Goldschmidt, Paul(1B) ARI
Carpenter, Matt(2B) STL
Longoria, Evan(3B) TB
Zobrist, Ben(,SS) TB
Profar, Jurickson(MI) TEX
Rodriguez, Alex(CI) NYY
Davis, Rajai(OF) TOR
Jones, Adam(OF) BAL
Trout, Mike(OF) LAA
Young, Eric(OF) NYM
Bogaerts, Xander(UT) BOS

Buxton, Byron(OF) MIN
Stanton, Giancarlo(OF) MIA

Active Pitchers
Corbin, Patrick(SP) ARI
Gonzalez, Gio(SP) WAS
Latos, Mat(SP) CIN
Liriano, Francisco(SP) PIT
Minor, Mike(SP) ATL
Benoit, Joaquin(RP) DET
Mujica, Edward(RP) STL

Burnett, A.J.(SP) PIT
Samardzija, Jeff(SP) CHC

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm onto you, stalker! I live in West Hollywood. It's not what you think!
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

IowaCubs
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby IowaCubs » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Now it's all coming together... Hollywood values and all!
14 team h2h keeper (keep 5), $101 FAAB budget. C,1B,2B,SS,3B,MI,CI,U,5SP,2RP... It's standard 5x5, but we use quality starts instead of wins. I currently have $1 left in FAAB money.

Active Batters
Castro, Jason(C) HOU
Carpenter, Matt(2B) STL
Longoria, Evan(3B) TB
Zobrist, Ben(,SS) TB
Rodriguez, Alex(CI) NYY
Davis, Rajai(OF) TOR
Jones, Adam(OF) BAL
Trout, Mike(OF) LAA
Young, Eric(OF) NYM
Bogaerts, Xander(UT) BOS

Buxton, Byron(OF) MIN

Active Pitchers
Corbin, Patrick(SP) ARI
Gonzalez, Gio(SP) WAS
Latos, Mat(SP) CIN
Minor, Mike(SP) ATL
Benoit, Joaquin(RP) DET
Mujica, Edward(RP) STL

Burnett, A.J.(SP) PIT
Samardzija, Jeff(SP) CHC

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Oh, yeah, and Iowa has good values. Sure! (Hmm... Maybe they do. Need to work on comebacks.)
Grey Albright

IowaCubs
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby IowaCubs » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 pm

I just thought of the first stereotype I could think of. I used to take Mulholland Drive to Laurel Canyon to a friend's house... my favorite part of LA.

Active Batters
Castro, Jason(C) HOU
Carpenter, Matt(2B) STL
Longoria, Evan(3B) TB
Zobrist, Ben(,SS) TB
Rodriguez, Alex(CI) NYY
Davis, Rajai(OF) TOR
Jones, Adam(OF) BAL
Trout, Mike(OF) LAA
Young, Eric(OF) NYM
Bogaerts, Xander(UT) BOS

Buxton, Byron(OF) MIN

Active Pitchers
Corbin, Patrick(SP) ARI
Gonzalez, Gio(SP) WAS
Latos, Mat(SP) CIN
Minor, Mike(SP) ATL
Benoit, Joaquin(RP) DET
Mujica, Edward(RP) STL

Burnett, A.J.(SP) PIT
Samardzija, Jeff(SP) CHC

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh, you're friends with him too?
Grey Albright

peter
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby peter » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Grey wrote:I live in West Hollywood. It's not what you think!

Yeah, you're only involved in DVD duplication, right?

Glad to hear LA held it together. Here in SF, I've got a solar panel that I can plug into my smartphone so that my fantasy team is always safe. Contingency plans are essential this late in the season.

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 pm

peter wrote:Here in SF, I've got a solar panel that I can plug into my smartphone so that my fantasy team is always safe. Contingency plans are essential this late in the season.

So you're the guy that still shops at Sharper Image? Cool.
Grey Albright

Hank
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby Hank » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Grey wrote:
peter wrote:Here in SF, I've got a solar panel that I can plug into my smartphone so that my fantasy team is always safe. Contingency plans are essential this late in the season.

So you're the guy that still shops at Sharper Image? Cool.

You can still shop at Sharper Image? Shit, brb!

Return to “What else is there?”