It is currently Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Grey
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

So i remember you a while back where quoting some Kendrick Lamar songs, don't know if it's that you really prefer hip-hop or you just heard it somewhere, but have you had a chance to listen to the new J Cole album? Quite good, seeing as him and Kendrick are someone on the same vibe, maybe you would like it.

Post subject: Re: Grey
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm 

My primary music of choice is hip-hop... I've listened to J. Cole, I like it... I like Lamarr much better... J. Cole feels like hip-hop radio music, which is fine, but I'm honestly not as familiar with his whole album, will check it out...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Agree, can't wait to hear what Kendrick comes out with in his next album, there one can tell how much he will influenced by his surroundings, if he will make more commercial music or stay the course.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm 

I finally bought the Kendrick Lamar album two weeks ago. I especially enjoy "The Art of Peer Pressure".

The past few days I have been listening to "Dah Shinin'" by Smif-N-Wessun. It is one of my all-time favorite albums, maybe top 10 in my personal favorites rankings. If I made a top 50 list, half the albums on it might be from 1995. I will continue to listen to mid-1990s rap music well into the future.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm 

I think 75% of my albums would be from 90 to 96...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.