It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: What's the deal with airplanes?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 pm 

In my Seinfeld voice.

I was on a plane yesterday and the guy sitting next to me took like 9 different pills before we took off. Then he took out a journal and started writing like crazy. Naturally I read (surreptitiously) what he was writing. It looked like it was a long piece but from what I could get from the pages I saw, there's a guy who gets turned into a dog by a witch and he seeks out a supposedly good witch to ask her to change him back, but instead the supposedly good witch turns herself into a man and buggers the dog, which was described at great length. The guy had amazing handwriting, all caps and perfect block letters.

Then he stopped writing when the movie came on and he watched with rapt attention. At the end he was positively sobbing, which is fine except the movie was "Here Comes the Boom." God bless pills and and the lunatics that pop 'em.

Post subject: Re: What's the deal with airplanes?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 pm 

Hey, that was me! It's a good movie!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:15 pm 

*spoilers*

Have you seen the movie? Kind of a weird one. Winkler basically reprises his role from Arrested Development, which is good. Good second career for him. The crazy thing is they don't play it all the way for laughs. They want you to buy Kevin James as the Rocky of UFC. The last scene riffs heavily on "ADRIAN...YO ADRIAN!" I'm not sure whether or not I admire the balls it took to run with that ridiculous premise or to laugh at the stupidity of running all the way with that ridiculous premise. Also I could look at Salma's rack all the ding dong day.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 pm 

I saw the trailer and I got the sense from that what you're saying with them not playing it for laughs, which seemed like a total bad move... James seems so unbelievable as a UFC fighter...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:15 pm 

I have not yet viewed a good movie on an airplane. I think I have seen three in the air. Ed TV, a Jim Carrey movie and one of them parents with 10 kids movies.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:24 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Salma Hayek's rack is one of the things that makes life worth living. And I'm not even that big on huge hooters... but hers... they must be worshiped as the amazing mounds of Haagen-Dazs flesh that they are.