Grey: Album Recommendations?

Reality TV, Movies, Rants and all kinds of other shizz.
misterflak
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey: Album Recommendations?

Postby misterflak » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Grey,
Enjoyed the Decemberists reference in the buy/sell post...looking at their catalog, they have a surprising number of baseball-friendly song titles.
"Yankee Bayonet"
"The Mariners Revenge Song"
"The Bagman's Gambit"
"Of Angels and Angles"

Using your buy/sell powers for music...got any particularly good records you've been spinning lately?

-Mike

Grey

Re: Grey: Album Recommendations?

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am

On of my favorite albums by a group you probably never heard of:

Satellite Rides
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

misterflak
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby misterflak » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

OLD 97's!! Their "Too Far to Care" is on my all-time top-ten list! Good taste.

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 am

Nice! Yeah, I love Too Far To Care, but I usually recommend Satellite because it's easier to get into them if you didn't know them.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Freak
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Freak » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Matt & Kim - Sidewalks

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Will check it out... Right now listening to Girl Talk's new album, All Day. Excellent. It's a free download too.
Grey Albright

Akston

Postby Akston » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

By the way, the "Grey Album" by Danger Mouse is awesome.

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, it is good stuff, agreed.
Grey Albright

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Grey wrote:Will check it out... Right now listening to Girl Talk's new album, All Day. Excellent. It's a free download too.

Best to get it as an all-in-one, or as separate tracks?
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Get the whole album.
Grey Albright

Return to “What else is there?”