LOGIN

The great, incomparable, adjective Peter King came by Razzball HQ (virtually) and answered some hard-hitting questions.  I wasn’t wearing a shirt for the interview, but you get the sense from the astute nature of my questions that I had on a shirt.  Maybe even one that buttoned down.  *thinking*  Nope, just a t-shirt.  Let’s not oversell things here.  At Razzball, we like your expectations low.  According to Peter’s Wikipedia page though, there’s no reason to lower expectations.  A quick perusal shows he’s an American sportswriter.  He writes for Sports Illustrated and has numerous stories about Brett Favre.   Geez, Wikipedia’s like a smart person’s Mad Libs.  Why do they underline so many things?  Oh, those are links!  We talked a little about football even though that’s not a very popular sport.  *checking notes*  Hmm, turns out it is, but whatever!  We also talked fantasy baseball.  Since he’s started reading Razzball, he’s placed in all of his leagues! (Let’s not talk about where he’s placed, okay?)  Anyway, here’s the Razzball Podcast, now with Peter King:

Download from iTunes