Baker @ Bos

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
chenemy

Baker @ Bos

Postby chenemy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Any recommendations?
I'm leaning towards a no.

JoeO99

Re: Baker @ Bos

Postby JoeO99 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 am

I have the same dilemma. I've also got Ervin going at Arlington, i'm leaning towards neither.

Garza at home to KC looks like a good play though.

Thoughts Grey?

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 am

JoeO99 wrote:I have the same dilemma. I've also got Ervin going at Arlington, i'm leaning towards neither.

Garza at home to KC looks like a good play though.

Thoughts Grey?

I start my guys everywhere, but I hate starting guys against Boston or NY, especially 3rd and later starters. I wouldn't start Baker, I'd start Ervin and Garza. I can understand the hesitation on Ervin though. It is risky.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

peter
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby peter » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 pm

That's 7 shutout, sonovabench innings. 5 hits, 2 BB, 7 Ks. Baker still hasn't given up more than 3 ER in a start since returning from the DL. After tonight, his K:BB ratio for the season is 64:14, w/ a 1.18 WHIP and 3.32 ERA.

chenemy

Postby chenemy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 pm

7 shut out innings

well.. at least he isn't getting the win now

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”