It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Which SP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 am 

12-team H2H. In my current match-up I am loosing IP (-2) & K (-5), tied in W, and winning ERA (3.010 to 4.792) & WHIP (1.275 to 1.392 ).

I have Saunders on my DL and want to start him this week since he is @SEA & @OAK. Which SP would you drop to make room for him? Or do you think I should drop both SP and look for another starter on waivers?

Guthrie- Yanks and Texas this week, then the yanks next week, and then the rays the week after. I don't know if I wanna start him vs any of those teams, so he has some very risky value for the next 3 weeks.

Anibal Sanchez (ATL, @WAS)- He is horrible, but at least I get one start against Washington

FA List:
Livan Hernandez (@SD, FLA)
Andy Sonnanstine (BOS, DET)
Vin Mazzaro (SEA)
Brett Tomko (SEA)
Brandon McCarthy (TOR, CLE)
Paul Byrd (@CWS)
Brian Duensing (CWS)
Sergio Mitre (@TOR)
Nate Robertson (CLE)

Post subject: Re: Which SP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 am 

ProjectBadass wrote:
12-team H2H. In my current match-up I am loosing IP (-2) & K (-5), tied in W, and winning ERA (3.010 to 4.792) & WHIP (1.275 to 1.392 ).

I have Saunders on my DL and want to start him this week since he is @SEA & @OAK. Which SP would you drop to make room for him? Or do you think I should drop both SP and look for another starter on waivers?

Guthrie- Yanks and Texas this week, then the yanks next week, and then the rays the week after. I don't know if I wanna start him vs any of those teams, so he has some very risky value for the next 3 weeks.

Anibal Sanchez (ATL, @WAS)- He is horrible, but at least I get one start against Washington

FA List:
Livan Hernandez (@SD, FLA)
Andy Sonnanstine (BOS, DET)
Vin Mazzaro (SEA)
Brett Tomko (SEA)
Brandon McCarthy (TOR, CLE)
Paul Byrd (@CWS)
Brian Duensing (CWS)
Sergio Mitre (@TOR)
Nate Robertson (CLE)

I'd lose Guthrie.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 am 

Do you think any of those FA are better than Sanchez?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 am 

They're all terrible, Sanchez included. I'd probably go with Tomko over Sanchez, but it would have to be a very deep league.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.