Chris Davis (Just got called up)

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Zubaz4fans

Chris Davis (Just got called up)

Postby Zubaz4fans » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 am

you know, the uber prospect in Texas? How long do you think he sticks? Think he gets sent back down once Bradley/Hamilton/Blalock get healthy? Think his K-rate is troublesome? What can we expect with this guy. I dont want to pick him up and then have to release him in a week or two..don't have many remaining moves left in my league.

Grey

Re: Chris Davis (Just got called up)

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am

He has incredible power, but Ks a lot and if you're limited on moves I'd let him pass.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

chenemy

Postby chenemy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:04 pm

will Davis or Bruce project better for the remainder of the season?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:03 am

Davis might surprise people and start hot then Bruce might get hot again or he might get sent down. I'd take Davis for the short term and Bruce for the long term.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

peter
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby peter » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:54 pm

If Davis stays up and gets regular playing time, will his K potential make him more valuable than Ryan Howard in Razzball scoring?

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Perhaps. I did field Waldy Balentien for a while and he was pretty (un)productive. I also have Branyan on my team, but I haven't been able to get him in the lineup without worrying about home runs. Which reminds me, I should pick up Bruce.
Grey Albright

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 pm

And just went deep.
Grey Albright

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 am

How is he still not in Yahoo?
Grey Albright

peter
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby peter » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Grey wrote:How is he still not in Yahoo?

For those playing in Yahoo and interested, Davis has been added to their player universe. He's due to clear waivers on 7/2.

Zubaz4fans

Postby Zubaz4fans » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm

id love to add this guy. how long you think he is up for? i dont have many moves remaining so i cant really waste a transaction.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”