1. Do you think it would be smart to start the following pitchers for week 14? Greinke, Jackson, Marquis, Danks, Franklin and Aardsma.
Again, I start 6 (min. 4 SP, min 1 RP and 1 utility) in a 12 team points based H2H League.
• Correia @ ARI (Davis), @ SF (Zito)
• Cueto @ PHI (Hamels), @ NYM (Santana)
• Dempster vs. ATL (Vasquez), vs. STL (most likely to happen if CHI reshuffles its rotation right before the break
• Greinke @ DET (French)
• Jackson vs. CLE (Lee)
• Marquis vs. WAS (Stammen), vs. ATL (Jurrjens)
• Danks vs. CLE (Pavano)
• Nolasco @ ARI (Haren)
• Franklin @ MIL (3), @ CHI (3)
• Aardsma vs. BAL (3), vs. TEX (4)
• Soria @ DET (3), @ BOS (4)
2. Do you think it is better to start Scott Hairston or Ian Sewart at my 3rd outfield spot? I've been trying to get a better 3rd OF via trade while Quentin is injured but haven't had any luck.
1. I'd start: