Trade just offered

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Grey

Re: Trade just offered

Postby Grey » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

VtPistonsFan wrote:I'm still in trade talks. The other owner has now offered me Shields and Vernon Wells for Wolf and Markakis. Markakis has one more year after this year. I was thinking of countereing with McLouth and Wolf for Wells and Shields?
I was also just offered Ejiah Dukes for Matt LaPorta.If either of these guys comes up I would have to drop somebody to fit them in or drop Dukes or LaPorta. We have to activate or drop.Which has more trade value if I was to package up ?
Sorry two different questions.

I'd take McLouth in that trade.

Then I have no idea what this means: Which has more trade value if I was to package up ?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

VtPistonsFan

Postby VtPistonsFan » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 am

Which player has more value? Dukes for LaPorta in a trade package? He won't do Wells for McLouth. He wants Markakis. I can switch Wolf for Haap. I'm thinking if I do the trade I would include Haap . Wolf hasn't gotten any run support but Manny is back and that should change things.

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 am

Dukes has more value.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

VtPistonsFan

Postby VtPistonsFan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 am

I made the trade to get Dukes for LaPorta. I also made a trade of Haap and McLouth for Vernon Wells and Shields.

jacklandre95

Postby jacklandre95 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 am

It's not a no brainer but I would have to say don't do it.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”