Some Bad Keeper Luck

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
jreason11

Some Bad Keeper Luck

Postby jreason11 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:08 pm

5 year old keeper league, keep 6. 6x6 with ops and qs. No penalty, draft starts round 7. 12 team, 1600in. limit.

Hitters: Pujols, Goldschmidt, B.Hamilton, Machado, Longoria, Bautista, Bruce, Rios, Puig.
Pitchers: Weaver, Harvey, Miller, Cole, Samardzija

A bunch of keepers either coming off injury or will continue to be injured next year.
12 team 6 keeper.

C-
1B- Goldschmidt
2B-
3B-Machado
SS-
OF- Bautista
OF- Bruce
OF- Rios
OF- Puig
UTIL- Longoria

Bench: Pujols,

SP- Harvey, Miller, Samardzija, Cole
RP-

sockdeuce
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Some Bad Keeper Luck

Postby sockdeuce » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 pm

I'd probably go
Goldschmidt, B.Hamilton, either one of Longoria or Machado, Bruce, Puig, Miller :mrgreen:

jreason11

Re: Some Bad Keeper Luck

Postby jreason11 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 am

I can't see letting Goldy, Bruce, or Puig (better to hold him than be the one who let him get away). MM also be very hard if he has a good off season from a health standpoint. We play 4 OF + UTIL. so keeping longoria or pujols (back to as healthy as hes ever going to be again) is not damaging but obviously couldnt keep both of them (tops 3 of the 4). Miller and Cole are personal favorites, and poses all the skillz in pitchers I covet.

Assuming the 3 of Goldy. Bruce, Puig... the second 3 would come down to Longo, Puj, Hamilton (abs? place in order), Bautista ( I am from north of the GTA) and the two pitchers.

Thanks for imput SD
12 team 6 keeper.

C-
1B- Goldschmidt
2B-
3B-Machado
SS-
OF- Bautista
OF- Bruce
OF- Rios
OF- Puig
UTIL- Longoria