My sig team is the #4 seed. I play the #1 seed whom I just beat 2 weeks ago, so this thing is doable.
12 team weekly 6x6(ops/holds) league.
Which Catcher do you prefer for my two playoff weeks: Ramos, S.Perez, C. Ruiz?
Started year with Perez, then went Gattis for awhile, now have Ramos...thinking of switching to one of the hot schmotoatoes above for my fantasy playoffs...maybe I'm just not that smart.
10 TM WEEKLY HTH Yahoo 6x6 (OPS/Holds) & K/9 not K's: Most categories gets 1 win each week
(Run, HR, RBI, AVE, OPS, NetSB)
(1) C: Grandal
(1) 1B: J.Abreu
(1) 2B: Kipnis
(1) SS: Tulowitzki
(1) 3B: C. Hernandez
(3) OF: Marte, Heyward, Pillar (C.Davis, Tomas)
(2) UT: Correa, Encarnacion (Hosmer)
(2) DL: Dickerson, Myers
(Win, Save, Hold, ERA, WHIP, K/9 not K's) (only 20-IP min per week)
(3) SP: Arrieta, Liriano, Salazar (Pineda, Richards)
(3) RP: Chapman, Melancon, W.Davis
(2) P: J.McGee, Ramos (Boxberger)