10 TEam draft result

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Pacochu

10 TEam draft result

Postby Pacochu » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 am

I had my annual ten team, ML Roto draft this morning. Standard 5X5 categories with Hits added, making it 6x5. I picked fourth and used Razzball rankings exclusively for the main part of the draft and whatever guys I liked. I used the War Room download since I liked the web app. I did have a hard time inputting teams while keeping track of the players I wanted and trends. I do like it though.

C - C. Santana (10.7)
1B - A. Gonzales (4.7), P. Goldschmidt (6.7), L. Watermelon Head Berkman (21.4)
2B - E. Bonifacio - (18.7)
3B - E. Longoria (3.4)
SS - J. Rutledge (13.4)
OF - Dread Pirate (1.4), J. Upton (2.7), Choo Choo (8.7)
Util - M. Cabrera (14.7)

SP - Mad Bum (5.4), Greinke (7.4), M. Latos (9.4), J. Niese (15.4), A. Cobb (20.7)
RP - J. Nathan (11.4), S. Romo (8.7), H. Street (16.7), J. Axford (17.4), S. Cishek (19.4), C. Janssen (22.7)

I tried to build with balance while using the War Room to target low spots. I missed out on Hill at second by taking Choo. I thought Hill would make it back to me. Rutledge will be serviceable and I'm really rolling the dice on Bonafacio hoping for playing time on a solid team,. Starting pitching isn't bad. I lost count and took an extra closer. I couldn't pass up on one with my last pick.

Any thoughts out there?

12 Team, Non-PPR, Standard scoring, bonuses for yardage totals
Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, Def, K

Brady, Tannehill
A. Peterson, R. Mathews, P. Thomas, F. Jackson, D. Sproles
A. Jeffrey, P. Garcon, K. Wright, B. Cooks, H. Nicks, G. Jennings
G. Olsen
Novak
Streamer Def - Currently NYJ

Bourne

Re: 10 TEam draft result

Postby Bourne » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm

You didn't need greinke. You drafted short on sp depth. And you drafted rp before the tenth. But you did build with good players. You could move greinke or a rp for a mi. And you need to be aggressive with sp adds or streaming.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”