Late draft Help Needed

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?

Late draft Help Needed

Postby buckfever1974 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm

H2H points league

See below for my current team. I am the only one who needs a catcher and there are a lot of closers still out there. Only really need 1B and waited maybe to long but considering pitchers that were still on the board, I decided to grab them instead. Pther 1B may get picked as DH coming up.

I was thinking of Griffen and Morneau and then get Hart for DL spot later or Frazier

I pick back-to-back. Starters still available include : AJ Griffen, Hughes, Garza, Marcum, Wandy, Floyd, Loshe, Worley, Hellickson, McCarthy, Vargas, E. Jackson, Gee (Note: Tillman and S. Miller also still there)

C- Salvador Perez
1B - Morneau, T. Frazier, C. Hart, L. Berkman, Alonso
2B - Utley (I have Zobrist and Tulo in middle infield. Having Zobrist flexability adds insurance for SS and OF so maybe Utley on Bench is noce)
OF - Pagan, Hart, Crawford, D. Brown, B. Gardner

Current Team:
C -
1B -
2B - Zobrist
SS - Tulowitski
3B - M. Cabrera
OF - M. Holliday
OF - Heyward
OF - Choo
U - Austin

SP - Waignright
SP - Latos
SP - Moore
SP - A. Sanchez
SP - M. Estrada
RP -

SP - Cobb
SP - B. Andersen
SP - Dempster
H2H Points League

C - Lucroy
1B - Encarnacion
2B - Devon Travis/Dustin Pedroia (DL)
SS - Peralta
3B - Arenado
OF - Betts
OF - Gomez
OF - J. Upton
DH - D. Span/Reddick/Moreland/Dickerson(DL)

SP - Sale, Scherzer, Richards, Liriano, Lynn
RP - Familia

Bench SPs - T. Ross, Hammel, T. Walker, Ed. Rodriguez, Graveman & D. Fister

Re: Late draft Help Needed

Postby Mauddib » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:14 am

I would grab Perez very quickly. Love that pick if you can get him. Then probably Morneau. Just not much left at 1B and I wouldn't love getting stuck with the others. Although I am fine with Hart, he is out until May. Any chance LaRoche is still out there?

Some decent starts still there but I think I would wait until your next pick to grab one.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”