12 team H2H mixed keeper league - OF slot

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
anoraxx

12 team H2H mixed keeper league - OF slot

Postby anoraxx » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 am

Hi, Grey. My team consist of following hitters who I've already kept:

1B - Goldschmidt
2B - Kipnis
3B - Beltre
SS - Rutledge
LF - Jennings
CF - Kemp
RF - Beltre
Util - Rizzo

In the upcoming fill-in draft I plan to draft one bench offensive player - RF, LF outfielder - to be versatile when DJ hurts himself and Bruce falls in one of his several infamous slumps.
My options are as follows: Chris Davis (LF,RF,1B), Aoki (LF,CF,RF), Suzuki (LF,CF,RF), Reddick (CF,RF - isnt LF but I consider him an option anyway), Morse (LF,RF), Colvin (1B,LF,CF,RF), Domonic Brown (LF,RF). I cant draft any prospects, because we have a separate draft for these players.
The question is who would you draft for such purposes? Could you rank these players considering Iam light on average with players I wrote above. I lean towards Aoki, Morse or Brown but your opinion would help. Thanks.
What do you think of Brown, could he finally fulfill his potential?

Mauddib

Re: 12 team H2H mixed keeper league - OF slot

Postby Mauddib » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 am

I like Aoki the most. Then Reddick, Morse and Colvin, in that order. As for Brown, I don't think he will. Feels like a hot spring training that will turn into his normal kind of production when the season starts. Then he loses his job to Delmon Young.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”